top of page


As your dedicated marriage celebrant I will guide you through each step of the way to make sure all documentation is legally binding. The Legal Requirements of any marriage officiated in Australia are listed below.



             1. Firstly a ‘Notice of Intended Marriage’ form must be completed and lodged with me at least one month prior to                     the wedding. I will provide this for you.

                The marriage cannot take place until one month after the date I receive the Notice of Intention to Marry form                       from you.


             2. Paperwork that must be provided

                 *Photo Identification -eg Passport or Drivers Licence

                 *Proof of date and place of birth – eg birth certificate or passport.


             3. If either party has been previously married

                *Divorce Paper or

                *Death Certificate

bottom of page